December 08, 2018

Another bad oversight on the latest remastered TEB album!


TEB Italian fan Mario Calvitti gets a Big Encomium for being the most attentive listener of our Holy Band. Detecting another inexcusable oversight, he sent me this e-mail just today:

"I received today my copy (that I am listening to right now!) and unfortunately I have to report another mistake: tracks 3 and 4 (side two of the original LP) have their titles reversed, Fire should come before Water as in the original sequence (tracks themselves are OK, only the names are wrong). 
In addition, Paul Buckmaster and Denim Bridges are not mentioned in the lineup, but only in the liner notes; it should have been made clearer who plays where (and what). 
In spite of these flaws, the release is excellent, and I cannot wait for the next ones (Macbeth and Alchemy).  
Thanks, Luca for all your work and commitment to preserving the memory of this great band of musicians. Tried to send this as a blog comment, but couldn't make it.
Regards,
Mario Calvitti."

As written on another post of this Archive (read here), I didn't have the chance to listen to the master before the printing, so it wasn't my fault.
Anyway, I've sent a note to Cherry Red just to inform them about this.


no©2018 Luca Chino Ferrari (unless you intend to make a profit. In which case, ask first)

No comments:

Post a Comment