December 12, 2018

Carolyn says...


Glen Sweeney's life partner Carolyn Looker, graphic designer of many TEB covers, received the new remastered expanded 3CDs writes me: 

"Firstly, yes as always l enjoyed your writing. Some of the quotes from other band members were not quite as things were but l guess over time our memories deceive us! 
So far l've only listened to  CD3 which has tracks 1 and 2 which l cannot remember at all! 
Who is singing?
I realise I appreciate the music far more now as l'm able to be a listener rather than being involved in the reality and stressy times of the gigs.   Anyway I truly think it's absolutely brilliant!
Thank you for the link to Ghettoraga archive, I read it through and was totally engrossed! What a wonderful past we all had!  
Thank you so much Luca for collecting all those memories and writing about them with such love.
I will be in touch with any more that come to mind.
All the best for now."

no©2018 Luca Chino Ferrari (unless you intend to make a profit. In which case, ask first)

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to any memories Carolyn may share here.
    Thanks Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete