February 11, 2022

Paul Buckmaster talks to Roy Hollingworth in 1970!

You thought Ghettoraga Archive had left the scene? Nothing could be further from the truth!
Here is an interesting interview of Charles with the great Paul Buckmaster, from an issue of Melody Maker dated December 26, 1970... with a rare photo of the four-piece line-up.
While I'm busy digging into the history of the Edgar Broughton Band for an upcoming book, finds related to the glorious Third Ear Band experience continue to emerge from the dusty archives of popular music history. 

Stay tuned to these pages - you're in for a treat!


no©2022 LucaChinoFerrari (unless you intend to make a profit. In which case, ask first)

1 comment:

  1. "...I'm beginning to find moods of music I always knew were there, but couldn't see. I knew about these things because as a kid I had dreams of them..."

    ReplyDelete