April 11, 2012

Denny Bridges updated.


Denny from his MySpace profile.
"Hello Luca, 
I still truly like the term 'fascinatingly old-fashioned' [note: I used this expression in one of my last e-mails to him to define his music...]. Next CD maybe. 
The days and then the years pass by so quickly. I have intended to do much and regretfully have achieved less than that intended. 
I look at the Archive from time to time. I saw (how would you describe what I saw?) references to "Fleance"'s Song. I' m not sure that these new folks have recorded a version but I wish I could hear it if they did. I did hear what the band from Bristol did some time ago. I tried to contact them through Reverbnation (I think) but no response. You may be interested to know that last night Paul Buckmaster and I spoke, by telephone, for 3 hours catching up on all things. Who knows what may develop. 
I am still working on locating enough material for a decent length CD. It must be somewhere. 
I regret that the 2011 Renaissance tour was limited to USA which seems to be what will happen this year. We can live in hope for Europe - one day. 
So, just to keep you a little informed but it is, regretfully, it is very little - for now. Finally, it's Denny not Danny (bottom if "Fleance" page). That is the scourge of my life. In America they always get it wrong. 
Denny Bridges".

Follow Denny Bridges at:


no©2012 Luca Ferrari (unless you intend to make a profit. In which case, ask first)

No comments:

Post a Comment